What’s been happening?
- June Board Meeting June 14, 2017
- Our interactive GOOGLE Calendar April 10, 2017
- Jenna Speaks @ SJ Women’s Club April 7, 2017
- Outreach Media April 2, 2017
- April Board Meeting Moved. 7PM April 12 April 2, 2017
- Volunteering has many rewards. March 21, 2017
- Bass Pro Outreach days March 21, 2017
- 2017 FriendRaiser March 21, 2017
- Work Parties! January 20, 2017
- Appreciation Weekend 2015 January 17, 2017
- Want more info on camp? Check out this 2015 video January 17, 2017
- NEW MAIL ADDRESS January 15, 2017
- 2017 Dates to Remember January 10, 2017
- Outreach at Bass Pro January 14th and 15th. January 10, 2017
- Donations for Friendraiser December 1, 2016
Contact Us!Please address all correspondence to: FOSJFC, P.O. Box 8237, San Jose, Ca. 95125 or E-mail us at the membership address: DBSHollis@aol.com
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
San Jose Family Camp
After years of generous board members using their own mail, we have sprung into the 21st Century with the bold concept of *a Post Office Box*!
Please address all Correspondence, Dues, Work Party Forms and Inquiries to :FOSJFC, P.O. Box 8237, San Jose, Ca. 95125
The 2017 Camper Season is upon us!
Our Manager is already up at camp regularly, but for the rest of us it’s time to clean up your calendar and set up some weekends!
- Jan. 14-15 Bass Pro Outreach
- Jan. 28th Friendraiser Night-Early Reg. Codes!
- April 7th,8th,9th Work Weekend
- April 8/May ? *Contact Deb Hollis Shoreline Training for Fundraisers.
- April 28th,29th,30th Fish Camp Weekend
- May 17th,18th,19th Seniors Midweek
- May 19th,20th,21th Work Weekend
- June 9th – Aug 6th Regular Camping Season
- Sept 6th,7th,8th Seniors Midweek
- Sept. 29th,30th,31th Work Weekend
- TBA Appreciation Weekend.
We had an outreach last fall at the Bass Pro, and are seeking help with the January 14th/15th outreach. Please let Tom or Deb know if you would like to volunteer with us for the Friends.
We thrive on our Friends help- and this year’s Friendraiser is no exception. Please take a moment and read our donation letter, copy and fill out our donation form, and help us out?
December meeting is coming, and that brings the annual elections. We have 2 openings on the Board of Directors and a full slate of folks running. To vote you must be a dues paid member as of Dec 14th before the meeting begins and be there in person to cast a vote.
Meetings are held 2nd Wednesdays of every month at the Kelly Park Administration Building called Leininger Center. 7Pm.
January is the yearly Friendraiser- and here is the new info!
Here is the link for tickets on Eventbrite:
Friends would like to welcome our newest supporter, MAR-VAL Markets of Groveland, who are our sponsors of the Weekly Marshmallow roasts. We appreciate their kindness and want to remind everyone to *SHOP OUR SPONSORS*.
If you love our work then tell the world! You have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our community. GreatNonprofits-a review site like TripAdvisor-is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2016 Top-Rated Awards. Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes!
Go to http://greatnonprofits.org/org/friends-of-san-jose-family-camp to get started!
June, July and August we are meeting at the ice rink upstairs in the restaurant in their private room. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. LOTS of stuff to attend to this month, please join us everyone is welcome!