The park facilities supervisor position is currently vacant and the city of San Jose is seeking to fill it.
Would you like to live at Family Camp, and get paid to do so? This *may* be a perfect job for you! Among other things, the parks facilities supervisor:
- Supervision, training and evaluation of maintenance and program staff;
- Oversight of records and report management;
- Capital and operating Budget management;
- Management of large scale projects and program development;
- Providing program goals and status through verbal, written and electronic communication;
- Management and operation of sportsfields including concessions, point-of-sale systems, and ticketing;
- Outreach, marketing, and development of strategic partnerships and sponsorships;
- Management of program scholarships;
- Grant writing and fund administration;
- Development and management of revenue generating activities; and
- Ensuring public facilities and structures are maintained in a clean and safe condition.
For the full job description, and instructions on how to apply, click here